2021-22 Enrollment & Transfers
2021-22 New Student Enrollment
Enroll your NEW TK-12th grade student for the 2021-2022 school year
If you are new to the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District and enrolling for the 2021-2022 school year,
follow the two steps below to complete the new student enrollment process. Our first day of school is Tuesday,
August 24, 2021.
STEP 1 - Register Online
Inscripción de NUEVO estudiante en línea (Enlace en Español/ Spanish link)
STEP 2 - Required Documents for New Student Enrollment (All Grades)
After enrolling online, you will need to take the required documents to your residence school. Refer to the list
and links below for required documents and to confirm your residence school. Please drop off your enrollment
documents during school site office hours.
School Assignment Street Guide refer to street guide to find residence school.
School Directory LVJUSD School Site addresses and websites.
School Site Map LVJUSD School Site Map Locations
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment
One Proof of Birth Date
- Birth certificate (preferred)
- Statement by local registrar or county recorder certifying date of birth
One Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Driver's license
- California-issued ID
One of the following Proof of Residence from the list below:
- Current mortgage statement (escrow papers that show close of sale no later than seven days after the student's first day of school)
- Property tax bill
- Lease/rental agreement including property address, name of occupants, and signatures of both parties
and, One Proof of Residence from the list below:
- Current PG&E bill with name and address listed
- Current garbage bill with name and address listed
- Current cable bill with name and address listed
- Current water bill with name and address listed
also, Proof of Immunizations
In addition to the documents above, please provide an original and copy of the most current immunization record signed or stamped by a doctor. See links below for required immunizations.
Vacunas Necesarias (Enlace en Español/Spanish Link)
Please note: We advise that you contact a school site office School Directory prior to visiting as hours may vary and protocols related to COVID-19 can be communicated.
Students are assigned to their home school at the start of elementary, middle, and high school. The intra-district transfer process allows for students to attend a school other than their home school, provided space is available. To submit an Intra-District Transfer during the 2021-22 School Year, please contact your school site administrator to discuss and submit a transfer request. (Please refer to Intra District transfer timeline on our website for due dates)
An inter-district transfer enables students to attend school in a district that is not their home district:
- Students who are enrolled in school outside of the LVJUSD and want to attend school in LVJUSD.
- Students who are enrolled in LVJUSD and want to attend a school in another district.