Science Odyssey Logo Contest Open!
The Science Odyssey is an annual LVJUSD tradition! Our 21st Science Odyssey will take place in 2021 and we are kicking off this event with a logo contest!
Students in grades K-12 are encouraged to create original artwork for a logo that will be used on promotional materials for this event.
Entries must be received by Friday, December 11, 2020
● The words “2021 Science Odyssey” must be included in the design.
● Artwork must be original. No downloaded, copied, or copyrighted images.
● Entries may be hand-drawn or digitally created.
● Hand-drawn entries must be on a plain, white 8.5x11-inch sheet of paper.
● Entries may be submitted electronically through bit.ly/lvjusdlogo or delivered to your student’s school or the LVJUSD District Office at 685 East Jack London Boulevard.
How to Enter the 2021 Science Odyssey Logo Contest:
Your logo design with a completed entry form must be received by 4:00 pm on
December 11, 2020. There are two ways to submit your entry:
- In Person or Via Mail - Print and complete the logo contest form (Spanish form), tape it to the back of your artwork, and mail and/or hand deliver it to your school or the LVJUSD District Office at 685 East Jack London Boulevard, Livermore, CA 94551. Copies of this form are available at each school. Artwork will be returned to the student’s school after the event.
- Electronically - Fill out the entry form by logging into your LVJUSD
Google account and go to bit.ly/lvjusdlogo. Here, you will also be able to
upload a link to your design.
If you have questions, please contact Kevin Grier at 925-606-3202 or email@example.com.