May 20 & May 26 Vaccination Clinics for Ages 12+
Upcoming COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics for Ages 12+
COVID-19 vaccines are now available for those aged 12-15. Anyone 12 years of age or older is eligible to be vaccinated at one of our upcoming Livermore community vaccination clinics, jointly sponsored by LVJUSD, LARPD and the City of Livermore, in partnership with Safeway NorCal Pharmacies.
COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinics will be held at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA, at the following dates and times:
- 1st Dose: Thursday, May 20, 12pm - 7pm
- 2nd Dose: Thursday, June 10, 12pm - 7pm
- 1st Dose: Wednesday, May 26, 10am - 5pm
- 2nd Dose, Wednesday, June 16, 10am - 5pm
Participants are seen by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please go to https://mhealthsystem.com/LVJUSDCovid.
There may be a limited number of walk-ins allowed toward the end of the clinic each day, but that is not guaranteed. The maximum number of appointments for each day is 500. If those are filled and demand remains, we will have the opportunity to schedule another clinic option.
**IMPORTANT REMINDERS for all Participants**
- Participants are seen by appointment only. Attached are instructions on how participants can sign up for their appointments.
- Remember to fill out the COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment (English and Spanish)
- Bring your Driver's License/ID or photo ID with birth certificate, passport, or proof of birthdate
- All participants, insured and uninsured are welcomed! If you are insured, you must bring your medical / prescription insurance card to the appointment
- Wear a short sleeve shirt if possible
- Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms
- The attached forms need to be filled out by all participants. To expedite the process on the day of the clinic, please complete the forms in advance and bring them with you.