Enrollment Info

books, apple, pencils, enrollment text

Enrolling at Vineyard

  • If you are already a student in the LVJUSD enrollment at Vineyard Alternative School requires an intra-district transfer from your homeschool. Vineyard Alternative School will take intra-district transfers only if students new to the school district are coming from another independent school/program. Otherwise, if you are new to the district and are coming from a comprehensive school, you will need to contact your homeschool to enroll there. If you do not know your homeschool please, see the district web page at www.livermoreschools.org.
  • If you are new to the district and are coming from an Independent Study School/Program please go to our District website under Student Services to complete the forms and gather the documents necessary and email to our registrar mwaples@lvjusd.org.
  • If you have an Individualized Education Program (IEP), you will need to have an IEP meeting to ensure our school is appropriate (part of the federal mandate of IDEA (FAPE)) for you before a change of placement is finalized to attend Vineyard Alternative School.