Please keep your child home if he/she has any of the following:
- A fever of 100 degrees or higher within the past 24 hours
- A runny nose when mucous is thick and green or yellow when accompanied by a fever
- A rash of unknown origin or contagious rash requires a certificate from a physician stating that a student may return to school
- Vomiting within the previous 24 hours (Alameda County Public Health)
- Severe headache
- Conjunctivitis - red, irritated or burning eyes with watery or mucous thickened drainage
Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District has a no lice policy. Please keep your child home until no live lice are detected. Students must be cleared through the office prior to returning to class after being treated for lice.