Important Information from the District Office!
COVID-19 Clinic at Robert Livermore Community CenterThe LVJUSD, LARPD, & City of Livermore, in partnership with Safeway NorCal Pharmacies, are co-hosting a COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinic at the Robert Livermore Community Center, 4444 East Avenue, Livermore, CA, at the following date and time:1st Dose OR 2nd Dose: Wednesday, May 26, 10am - 5pm; (If 1st dose is issued this Wed, then 2nd Dose will be administered on Wednesday, June 16, 10am - 5pm)Participants are seen by appointment only. There may be a limited number of walk-ins allowed toward the end of the clinic each day, but that is not guaranteed. The maximum number of appointments for each day is 500. If those are filled and demand remains, we will have the opportunity to schedule another clinic option.Go directly to our online scheduling tool to schedule an appointment through this link.**IMPORTANT REMINDERS for all Participants**
To expedite the process on the day of the clinic, please complete the attached forms in advance and bring them with you.COVID-19 Immunization Consent forms - English/SpanishAppointment registration guideTo ensure safety for everyone at our clinics, we will do the following:
- Participants are seen by appointment only.
- Remember to fill out the attached COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form prior to your appointment (English and Spanish)
- Bring your Driver's License/ID or photo ID with a birth certificate, passport, or proof of birthdate
- All participants, insured and uninsured are welcomed!
- If you are insured, you must bring your medical / prescription insurance card to the appointment
- Minors must be accompanied by a legal guardian
- Do NOT attend the clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms
- Our team will be equipped with proper PPE gear for vaccination
- Our team is fully vaccinated
- We will sanitize all touchpoints in between patients
- We will screen participants for COVID-19 symptoms through a series of questions
2020-2021 Welcome/Information Letter from Principal Estrada
Enrolling at Vineyard
- If you are already a student in the LVJUSD enrollment at Vineyard Alternative School requires an intra-district transfer from your homeschool. Vineyard Alternative School will take intra-district transfers only if students new to the school district are coming from another independent school/program. Otherwise, if you are new to the district and are coming from a comprehensive school, you will need to contact your homeschool to enroll there. If you do not know your homeschool please, see the district web page at www.livermoreschools.org.
- If you are new to the district and are coming from an Independent Study School/Program please go to our District website under Student Services to complete the forms and gather the documents necessary and email to our registrar firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have an Individualized Education Program (IEP), you will need to have an IEP meeting to ensure our school is appropriate (part of the federal mandate of IDEA (FAPE)) for you before a change of placement is finalized to attend Vineyard Alternative School.
Graduation Video 2020
Red Ribbon Week 2019
ABOUT OUR SCHOOL
Vineyard School is an alternative education school for students in grades 1-12. It provides an independent study approach to learning with the guidance of teachers. Our independent study program is voluntary and uses alternative instructional strategies that respond to individual student needs and learning styles. We offer a variety of learning models such as one-on-one instructional time with teachers, small group instruction and blended learning using online options to help meet the personal and educational needs of each student and help them attain their goals.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Vineyard School community and would like more information, please feel free search under "FAQs" or to connect with us by phone.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District affirms its unwavering commitment to support all students. The District mission, "Each student will graduate with the skills needed to contribute and thrive in a changing world," is a promise to each student in our District.
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District uses a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) - a comprehensive framework that aligns academic, behavioral, and social emotional learning - to meet the needs of all students in our district. Under the umbrella of the LVJUSD framework, the three components that address students’ needs are Academics, Positive Behavioral Intervention and Supports (PBIS), and Social Emotional Learning (SEL).
All students in the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District are participating in the Choose Love social emotional learning curriculum during the 2018-19 school year. Students learn the Choose Love Formula: Courage + Gratitude + Forgiveness + Compassion in Action = Choosing Love Formula.
Schoology Parent Sign Up/Sign In
Parents--an email was sent out between September 29th and 31st from the district with your unique Access Code to join Schoology. If you have not done so yet, please take this opportunity to click the picture below and sign up so you have access to your student's work. If you already have an account you can use this link to sign-on.