Hello music students and families,
A new school year is upon us. we hope you had an enjoyable summer and are ready to begin the new school year. The first Beginning Music day (White) is Monday, 8/26/19. The first Intermediate Music day (Blue) is Tuesday, 8/27/19.
All music students:
- you will NOT need your instrument the first day of music
- you WILL need your organizer and a pen or a pencil (every day)
Beginning Band & Beginning Orchestra students: Do not get an instrument yet (unless you have been studying privately on that instrument). We will explore all the different instruments at the beginning of the year. After we tryout the different instruments, your teacher will give you information on what to get, where to go, and when to get them. We have goodnumbers in band & orchestra, though we always have room for more (tell a friend) - WAY COOL!
Intermediate Band & Intermediate Orchestra students:
- - now would be a good time to get your instrument
- - also, get it out and check that it works!
- - be prepared to bring your instrument the 2nd day of school. Get reeds, grease, oil, strings, rosin, shoulder rests, etc., now!
Before School Music Room Access: The room will NOT be open the first week of school. Starting on Monday, 8/26/19, the music room will open in the morning for help and rehearsing from 7:05 - 7:30 am.
Looking forward to this year,