Location: 685 E. Jack London Blvd Livermore, CA 94551
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Open during lunch for pick ups and deliveries
Warehouse Phone Numbers
Warehouse: 925-606-2740 Warehouse Office: 925-606-3262 Property/Records: 925-606-3436
The Warehouse performs a multitude of services including shipping & handling, receiving, delivery, tracking of orders, intra-district mail service, fixed asset management, surplus, records retention, and donation pick up. In addition, we stock and manage over 600 items within the warehouse, consisting of instructional materials, classroom/office supplies, custodial supplies, food and food supplies resulting in substantial annual savings to the District.
- Stores orders are picked by warehouse staff using portable scanners to ensure that order(s) are completed accurately.
- Purchase orders are tracked electronically from the time they enter our warehouse to their final destination.
- Package deliveries from the warehouse to school sites are performed on Mondays and Tuesdays, using the same portable scanners, ensuring accurate and timely delivery of all orders.
- Food deliveries are made once a week to our three satellite kitchens on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Mail service/processing and special package delivery to all District sites, is performed Monday-Friday beginning at 1:00 PM during normal school days.
The warehouse processes an average of 15,000 pieces of mail per month.
- First Class - report cards, progress reports, regular business mail
- Bulk Mailings - newsletters, notices of events
- Special Handling - Certified/Return Receipt, International, as well as UPS, Fedex, US Priority Mail
Property and Record Control
Property and Records Control includes physical inventory of all District sites and inventory tracking of all equipment purchased or transferred between sites, Additionally the technician coordinates the sale or disposal of obsolete items in accordance with California Education Code.
For any questions regarding property and records control please contact,