Welcome to Child Nutrition Services
Child Nutrition Services is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals who are dedicated to students' health, well being, and their ability to learn. Our department supports student learning at all of our schools by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices. Meals, foods, and beverages served and sold at our schools meet state and federal requirements, which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We offer a variety of healthy breakfast and lunch menus that meet the nutrition needs of our students and energize them for learning.
Contact Child Nutrition at 925-960-2901 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About LVJUSD Meals:
- Breakfast and lunch are provided free of charge for all students through the California Universal Meals Program.
- Breakfast and lunch menus are available below for all elementary, middle, and high schools.
- LVJUSD does not serve any items with peanuts or tree nuts. However, we do bring in products that may be produced in facilities that handle and process nuts, so we cannot guarantee that meals are completely free of traces of nuts or nut residue.
- Child Nutrition Services does not make food substitutions for religious reasons. However, we design our menus with various, kid-friendly options that serve the diversity of our students.
- FOOD ALLERGIES: If your student has food allergies, please complete and return this form to the school nurse at your school site.
Menu items are subject to change due to nationwide food supply issues. Please check this menu frequently. Any changes will be provided as soon as possible.