Child Nutrition Employment

Join Our Team!

Current Openings

  • Child Nutrition

How to Apply

  • It is easy to apply for a job with the Child Nutrition Department at LVJUSD! Follow these steps:

    1. Visit our LVJUSD employment website to see all of our current Child Nutrition employment opportunities -

    2. Click APPLY on the far right of the screen to apply for the job. This will take you to our online employment application portal.

    3. Click START to begin completing your online application. (Please select all positions/locations you are interested in).

    4. Once you submit your completed application and you meet all the requirements for employment, you will be contacted by our Human Resources Department to discuss the next steps in the process.  

    Some positions have prerequisite requirements. Please visit Prerequisites for Employment for more information

    LVJUSD Human Resources Department

  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. 

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410: (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
    Esta institución es un proveedor que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.  

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.