January 8, 2021
Dear LVJUSD Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to 2021! This week, we have a few updates that we want to share:
- We have updated the 2020-21 LVJUSD Handbook to reflect schedule changes that allow students to have more time with their teachers. You have already received communication about the changes at your child’s grade level.
- Open enrollment for the 2021-22 school year begins next week! We will hold an informational webinar, especially relevant for parents with students enrolling in TK or Kindergarten, next Thursday, January 14 at 6:00 p.m. Please see the attached flyer for details. The webinar will be recorded and shared via YouTube for those unable to participate in the live webinar.
- The Intradistrict transfer window opens Friday, January 15, and continues through Monday, March 1. The process begins online at www.livermoreschools.org.
- We invite our parents and guardians to attend an online forum, “LVJUSD Leadership Live” on Tuesday, January 19, 2021, from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. We will provide an update on the Governor’s proposal and our progress toward resuming in-person instruction. Please download the attached flyer for details. The webinar will be recorded and shared via YouTube for those unable to participate in the live webinar.
- Our Board meeting on January 12, 2021 will be held via webinar. The agenda, link, and public comment sign-ups will be available on our website this evening after 6:00 p.m.
We appreciate your ongoing partnership and support.
LVJUSD Leadership Team