University of California
- Applications available on August 1
- Application submission begins on November 1
- Application deadline is December 4 (deadline was extended as of 12/1)
All personal insight questions are equal. All submissions are given equal consideration in the application review process, which means there is no advantage or disadvantage to choosing certain questions over others. There is no right or wrong way to answer these questions. It’s about getting to know your personality, background, interests and achievements in your own unique voice.
California State University
- Application available: October 1
- Application submission: October 1
- Application deadline: December 15 (deadline was extended as of 12/1)
The Common Application
The Common Application is an undergraduate college admission application that applicants may use to apply to any of more than 800 member colleges and universities.
For more information about the Common Application and to see which schools use it, please visit https://www.commonapp.org/
The Coalition is a consortium of diverse public and private colleges and universities that has come together to improve the college admission application process for all students.
For more information about the Coalition Application and to see which schools use it, please visit http://www.coalitionforcollegeaccess.org/