Direct Deposit & Tax Withholding
To set up direct deposit:
- Complete and sign a Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Provide a voided check or a banking document that includes your name, routing number and account number
- Return the above documents to the district office in person or via mail as an original signature is needed for authorization. Photo copies or faxed copies cannot be accepted.
- Forms received by the 10th of the month will result in direct deposit being activated that month.
- If your account information has changed, please submit new forms.
Forms received in Payroll by the 10th of the month will go into effect for that month’s payroll. Forms received after that date cannot be guaranteed to go into effect that month.
W-4 Federal Tax Withholding Form
You can change your Federal and/or California tax withholding as often as necessary by submitting new W4/DE-4 form(s). Use the IRS withholding calculator to determine your tax withholding more accurately.
DE-4 State Tax Withholding Form
You can change your Federal and/or California tax withholding as often as necessary by submitting new W4/DE-4 form(s).