2019-2020 Pay Dates
Important Payroll Deadlines & Information
- Timesheets for days worked the 11th through the 31st are due to payroll on the 1st of the next month, or the next business day, by 5:00 PM.
- Timesheets for days worked the 1st through the 10th are due to payroll on the 11th, or the next business day, by 5:00 PM.
- Payroll changes such as W-4, DE-4, direct deposit changes, and credit union deductions are due to payroll on the 10th of the month.
- All new direct deposit accounts have a one month test run before they begin.
- 403(b) and 457(b) Tax Shelter Annuity changes must be sent to Envoy by the end of the month for changes to take effect the following month.
- Per IRS regulations timesheets must be submitted as worked – employees cannot hold on to timesheet(s) for submittal at a later date.
- Timesheets must have employee ID number, employee name and signature; site authorized signature and job assignment description.