LVJUSD Wireless Network for Guest & BYOD
LVJUSD-Onboarding is used to access the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District network and is restricted to authorized users and requires acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Once authorized, your device will be configured with a unique certificate for network access.
Please note the following regarding Guest & Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) access:
- The District is not responsible for troubleshooting personal devices.
- Traffic can be monitored on the BYOD network and device access can be revoked if used inappropriately.
- Devices not compliant with the BYOD compatibility list will not be supported.
- Internet traffic will be filtered to block inappropriate content.
- Services may be blocked or limited on BYOD to ensure optimal performance for the District network. Example: Streaming Media, Software Updates and App downloads.
- District resources such as files and printers will not be available on the BYOD network.