Michell K-8 School Renovation Project
- Construction of a 24,795 square foot classroom building. There will be a total of 15 classrooms including transitional kindergarten classroom, science classrooms, restrooms, office spaces, and work rooms.
- Construction of a 11,273 square foot gymnasium building, including locker rooms, restrooms, music classroom, office spaces, and an outdoor amphitheater area.
- Installation of underground utilities.
- Installation of two playground structures with play surfaces, hardscape and landscape improvements.
- Removal of 23 interim classrooms, including utility removal of electrical, water, sanitary sewer, storm drain and low voltage.
- All site work related to the new parking areas, drop-off areas, student circulation, and off-site improvements.