Livermore High School Athletics and Aquatics Complex Project
Project Scope - Increment 1
- Demolition of the Snack Shack building.
- Installation of underground utility lines and the building pad for the two-story gymnasium.
- School Street and North parking areas including grading, underground utilities, paving, and landscaping.
Project Scope - Increment 2
- Installation of the temporary parking lot surfaces with aggregate base in the current agriculture area.
- Installation of the new 49,000 square foot two-story athletics complex building.
- Installation of the new student parking lot .
- Installation of the new "soft curve" at Cowboy Alley.
- Demolition of the large gym and small gym buildings.
- Installation of the 2,900 square foot aquatics building and 38 meter x25 yard pool.
Current project status can be found on the Project Update Matrix.