Students interested in getting a work permit should complete the following steps:
- You must first be offered a job.
- Download and complete the Work Permit Application. Parent and employer must each complete their section of the application.
- Turn in your completed application and bring your photo ID.
- For middle school students, please bring your completed application and ID to the Student Services Department at the District Office (685 East Jack London Boulevard)
- For high school students, please bring your completed application and ID to your school office.
Note: Please allow for extra time when turning in applications due to reduced office capacity related to health and safety protocols for COVID-19. Calling ahead is recommended.