2021-22 Enrollment & Transfers
2021-22 New Student Enrollment Over Summer
If you are new to the Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District and enrolling for 2021-2022 school year, follow instructions below to complete the new student enrollment process during our summer break from July 1 to August 6, 2021. School sites will re-open August 9, 2021 and enrollment documents can be dropped off at your resident school site starting August 9 th 2021.
TK - 8th Grade New Student Enrollment
New student required documents can be dropped off at our District Office located at 685 E. Jack London Blvd. Livermore, CA 94550 Office hours Monday – Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. The district office is closed on Fridays for the month of July. Please use School Assignment Street Guide to find your home school.
9 -12th Grade New Student Enrollment
For high school new student enrollments, please send an email to your school's registrar to set up an appointment and complete enrollment. Please use School Assignment Street Guide to find your resident school.
- Granada High School Registrar: Kelsey Keck, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Livermore High School Registrar: Kate Perry, email@example.com
Online New Student Registration is currently closed. To enroll a new student for the 21-22 school year, go to your resident school office, or the District Office (during the month of July) and turn in required registration documents. Please use the School Assignment Street Guide to determine your resident school site.
Required Documents for New Student Enrollment (All Grades)
You will need one original document from each of the four categories below:
Proof of Birth Date
- Birth certificate (preferred)
- Statement by local registrar or county recorder certifying date of birth
Parent/Guardian Picture ID
- Driver's license
- California-issued ID
Proof of Residence 1
- Current mortgage statement (escrow papers that show close of sale no later than seven days after the student's first day of school)
- Property tax bill
- Lease/rental agreement including property address, name of occupants, and signatures of both parties
Proof of Residence 2
- Current PG&E bill with name and address listed
- Current garbage bill with name and address listed
- Current cable bill with name and address listed
- Current water bill with name and address listed
Proof of Immunizations
January 15 - March 1, 2021 is the priority application period for a 2021-2022 Intra-district Transfer to a school that is NOT your student's assigned home school.
Students need to enroll in LVJUSD schools only once. Students are automatically assigned to their home school when they start elementary, middle, and high school. If students wish to attend a school other than their home school, they should participate in the Intra-District Transfer process. The assigned home school is determined based on home address and can be found on the School Assignment Street Guide.
Intra-District Transfer Links for the 2021-22 School Year