Community Use & Facility Rental

  • The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District uses the Civic Permits online reservation application for reserving facilities for community use at all district sites when they are not being used for school purposes. All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. This online system enables community members to submit permit applications and track their status.

    Facility Use Fee Schedule

Applying for a Permit

  • How to Apply:  

    • Go to Civic Permits for Facility Rentals
    • Take a few minutes to create an account (see Group Registration video) or sign in.
    • Easily locate a school site and the facility you would like to reserve for your group.
    • Make a reservation request (see Submitting Facility Use Permit video) and staff will review and respond to your request.   Please allow 2 weeks to process your request.

    Video Tutorials:
    Outside Group Registration Video
    Submitting Facility Use Permit Applications Video

    For more information contact:
    Holly Altman, Community Services Liaison

    For any questions pertaining to GHS / LHS Pools to contact:
    Herb Guidry, Aquatics Coordinator

  • PLEASE NOTE: The following COVID-19 protocols for sports conditioning must also be adhered to by any group or organization using District facilities/property through community use.

    Any weekend facility rental that is over 1 hour long will be charged a custodial fee.  Minimum custodial fee is 2 hours ($100.).
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.