Community Use & Facility Rental
The Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District uses the Civic Permits online reservation application for reserving facilities for community use at all district sites when they are not being used for school purposes. This online system enables community members to submit permit applications and track their status.
- All outside groups must apply for and obtain a permit in order to use a school facility. Tables, chairs, sound systems and other site owned equipment and furniture are not available for use, rental is for the space indicated in the permit only.
Applying for a Permit
How to Apply:
- Go to Civic Permits for Facility Rentals
- Take a few minutes to create an account (see Group Registration video) or sign in.
- Easily locate a school site and the facility you would like to reserve for your group.
- Make a reservation request (see Submitting Facility Use Permit video) and staff will review and respond to your request. Please allow 2 weeks to process your request.
For more information contact:
Holly Altman, Community Services Liaison
For any questions pertaining to GHS / LHS Pools to contact:
Herb Guidry, Aquatics Coordinator
**NEW CUSTODIAL POLICY FOR LVJUSD FACILITY RENTAL**Due to COVID we have updated our Custodial policy. In an effort to ensure our facilities are cleaned and sanitized after each use, all rentals that are over 1 hour long will be charged a custodial fee. Minimum custodial fee is 2 hours.**THIS INCLUDES ALL GROUPS 1, 2 AND 3**